Project Length: Two Weeks
Application Deadline: Open
Project ID: 1715
ABOUT THE CHARITY
Founded in 2001, this NGO believes that working together we can build a society in which every person counts, and where people with disabilities are valued, accepted and respected. They promote the inclusion of people of all abilities and disabilities through the arts. Arts are used as a form of expression and empowerment to bring people with and without disabilities together.
The focus will be documenting this Organization’s work in 5 various Project sites. Specifically it will involve photographing their educational programs (arts, special education & inclusive programming), social enterprises (which promote an inclusive working environment) as well as their work within the community.
- Experience in photo-documentary or photojournalism
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Adaptable to new and different situations, flexible and patient
- Comfortable riding a bicycle
- Experience in overseas development
- Experience travelling abroad in developing nations
Click here to learn about what program fees cover.